What is love?
Love is real. Love is felt. Love is all we need, they say. Is it? Or love is just something that each person gets to feel, act, react, give and take at their own way?
I felt love. I feel love. I do love, in many ways. I’ve loved in a passionate way, I loved in a reasonable way. But is my love comparable to yours? And to some other person’s love about their own boyfriend/girlfriend??
I don’t know, there’s no definition, no explanation.
I’m lucky. I’m truly lucky. I work with love. My work is to celebrate love in the most pure way. My work (our work) is to witness, week after week, the most beautiful, passionate, honest and sincere “I do’s” of life.
Those “I DO’s” are “I do’s” to life. To family. To forever and ever.
I’ve been asked to put in words what love is, what I witness. So I promise I will try, not sure I’ll make it bur, here it goes 🙂
What is love?
Love brings us together. It’s like a magical cord that keeps us on the happy side of life. When we’re in love, all seems, better, brighter, happier.
“Lets talk about love – it’s all were needin’
Lets talk about us – it’s the air we’re breathin’
Lets talk about life – I wanna know you
Lets talk about trust – and I wanna show you
Lets talk about love”
Nothing like music to help us describe it, right?
And there are different stages about love, about how we fall in love:
- Butterflies – the best part of it, isn’t it? The moment you’re falling in love. When you think about that special someone almost obsessively, you want to impress him/her and you’re feeling happily anxious.
- Creation – that stage when you want to be together all the time, in your own little world, trying to learn as much as you can about each other.
- Honesty/Reality – you can both get rid of all pretensions and show each other your true selves. This is the stage where you’ll see if the relationship will work or not, if you are able to take the other one as he really is and if he can do the same for you.
- Stability – in this stage, you already trust in your partners feelings towards you, you’re more comfortable with each other. The most important thing, after achieving the “final” stage, is to never lose the romance. You can always go back to the “butterflies” stage, you only have to promote special moments.
- Marriage – Once you’re in love, peaceful, happy and joyful, it’s now time to say the “I do” to the rest of your life 🙂
Which is your favourite stage ?